When you are thinking of the best way to lose belly fat or you are looking for a weight loss program that can show you the quickest and easiest way for how to lose weight fast, the first things that usually come to mind are low fat foods and fast weight loss tips. The most common suggestion is typically to eliminate any excess sugar and replace it with diet and health friendly fruits and vegetables. Some people might try to increase their protein intake in order to discover how to lose weight fast, but this may not necessary be the best approach to lose weight fast.
You should remember that although proteins can definitely help you lose weight, it would be very difficult for you to get rid of those excess pounds if you start to consume too much protein. This is mainly because most proteins contain alot of calories. Aside from that, you should also know that consuming too much protein is not good for your health. Therefore, if you want to lose weight by using proteins, it is best to consume it in moderate amounts.
If you have decided to breakdown your meals into 5 to 7 smaller meals per day, you can replace two of these meals with protein. Now all you have to worry about are the recipes for your protein shakes. Here are some sample recipes that you can use as a pattern for your own shakes:
Soy Protein Recipes
- Recipe #1:
- Ingredients: 8 ounces of soy milk, 1 tablespoon almond and soy mixture, 1 medium-sized banana, ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon golden syrup and ice cubes
- Procedure: blend the soymilk along with the banana until it is mixed well. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again before adding the ice cubes.
- Recipe #2:
- Ingredients: 1 cup soy milk, 1 scoop protein powder, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup, coffee powder
- Procedure: blend all ingredients and serve chilled.
Low Calorie Protein Recipes
- Recipe #1:
- Ingredients: 2 cups milk – fat free, fruits such as strawberries, banana or blueberries, honey – sweetener, nutmeg powder
- Procedure: Blend all ingredients in a blender and serve chilled. You may use some sugar instead of honey as sweetener. You can also use pudding powder – sugar free – to sweeten your milkshake.
- Recipe #2:
- Ingredients: 1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder, 2 cups milk – fat free, fruits, wheat germ
- Procedure: Mix your choices of fruits and blend thoroughly. Add the protein powder and wheat germ then blend again.
These recipes are very helpful in losing weight using protein powder and can be an excellent addition when you want to learn how to get a six pack and strengthen your abs. You can do your own variations using other kinds of fruits, milk, sodas, and protein powder flavors. However, take note that shakes made of protein powder should not replace all your meals as this may give an adverse effect and may not be good for your health.
Please follow and like us: